lunes, 29 de abril de 2013

writing: Article (A great way to spend your free time)


                               Playing videogames is FUN!!!

I have no memory when and where I started to love video games, the only thing I remember is that I was about 7 years.One of my brothers had a video game console, and I was interested on that, from that time I insisted them to teach me how I had to play.

I found I really liked it when I played it. When I played more games with more advanced levels they encouraged me to play more and more, my mind changed a lot, and I was able to pass levels without problems. Also i could do thing that i couldn't do in real life.

Every day after school the first thing that I used to do was my homework, because my parents didn’t want that I play video games before I finished it. Video games made me more responsible, in a way.All in all, video games were very helpful for my physical and mental growth, I learnt the value of sharing, also team work and hand-eye coordination. Finally I found it really satisfying and relaxing, not only for playing, also by the fact that I spend more time with my brothers and we enjoy being together


I would recommend it as a hobby because for me video games are a great way to spend the time and as the same time is the funiest hobby in the world


1 comentario: