domingo, 21 de abril de 2013

carina´s email


 to: Anne Ryder
 Subject: Holiday

Hi! Anne!,
                    How are you? I hope you´re well, thanks for your e-mail. I can´t believe that you´re coming to CAFAYATE my beautiful city. You choosed the best season to come on holidays, especially in summer, because you can do  everything you want without worried for the weather.

                Well, Cafayate is one of the places most visited, so a lot of people come from different parts of the world,  so  I think  that is your chance to meet new people and  go to  many areas like pubs, restaurant and campings, places like the people normally go, and if you want, we can go and know other places that I usually go and  find friendly people.
                       As you know summer is the best season ,  so you don´t need bring lot of clothes, so you should  bring some cotton clothes, t-shirt with half length sleeves,  for the daytime  and you must not  forget  a jacket for the cool evenings.
                  I´m very pleasured for your invitation. I´m looking forward your visit and I will be charmed to  meet your magnificent group. if there is time, I would like to show you the wonderfull festival that Cafayate have and  other different  things. 

kind regards,

Carina

  

1 comentario:

  1. GOOD D+
    Hi(!) Anne,(!)- choosed???? CHOSE / YOU'VE CHOSEN - without worried (WORRYING) for the weather
    - Cafayate is one of the places most visited (..THE MOST VISITED PLACES)
    - the people (NEVER WITH THE!)
    - you don´t need TO bring lot of clothes
    -I´m very pleasured??
    - I´m looking forward TO...
    - wonderfull WONDERFUL!!
    - Cafayate have??? HAS!!!!

    ResponderEliminar