martes, 3 de septiembre de 2013

formal letter.


                                                                                                           
                                                                                                             

Dear Alan Reid,
I noticed your advertisement on the web, and i would like to apply for the post of office administrator during the summer camp.
I am involved in doing this job because, i would like not only gain experience if not, involve with  different people with the purpose to improve my english, as well, furthermore to knows more about working as administrator. 
With regard to your requirements, I consider that I am suitable candidate for this post as I have experience on offices working with different documents and also 2 years working as a guide tourist in a local institution with a great reputation .
I am wondering about the salary, that is why, I would be grateful if you could send me further details and an application form .
I look forward to hearing from you
Yours faithfully,
Carina Flores

1 comentario:

  1. PRONOUN I (ALWAYS WITH CAPITAL LETTER!ALSO ENGLISH)
    I am involved?????? in doing this job because..INTERESTED OR I'D LIKE...
    i would like not only TO gain experience (if not,)BUT ALSO TO involve?? INTERACT? with different people with the purpose to improve my English as well. furthermore, to know more about working as administrator.
    I consider that I am A suitable candidate
    Yours faithfully???????? YOU KNOW HIS NAME!!!
    D+

    ResponderEliminar