viernes, 5 de julio de 2013

E-MAIL

Hello Caroline:
                            How are you? I hope you're well, as you said, I would really like be there, and also if it is an educational summer, I´m thinking about the dates but I think that it is much better if it is on 12th, 13th december because of holiday .
     In my opinion it will be much better and successful for me, if I take different subjects like draw,music,and the most helpful that is the english because I´m studyng this subject and I would like practise my english not only on writing, even  speaking.
    I´m wondering about the costs, how much do you think that it can cost? because I´m interest in  to visit the great reef because I want to meet that place, admire the sight , also it will be helpful for my drawing class, meet people from another countries and also practise my english with them.


         Kisses,

         Carina
                          

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Caroline,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    I would really like TO be there..
    if I take different subjects like drawING...
    the most helpful WOULD BE English because..
    and I would like TO practise
    I´m interestED
    meet people from (an)other countries
    ENGLISH EITH CAPITAL LETTER!!!
    VERY GOOD! C

    ResponderEliminar