lunes, 28 de octubre de 2013

A STORY

          I will never forget that day when my parents decide to take me to japan for holiday, I was so excited with this news but I was so surprised when i saw my favourite mangaka ( a person who draw my favourite anime).
         During the afternoon we saw differents kind of shops that sell exotic things related with anime and for me that was amazing, because I had just watched in magazines. At night when we went to an unusual restaurant we were enjoying the meal when suddenly, I saw through the window a person who was walking with the same aparience  of my  mangaka. 
         I got up from the table without thinking and suddenly I was chasing her, but pretending not to be persuaded, so I don´t remember how many blocks I had walked when suddenly she stopped to buy something in a drugstore. I was near  her but pretended  buying some candies, so  after seen her for a while I realized that was  her. I couldn´t talk to her because of the languaje so I have  just asked her an autograph. I was so exciting when  I came back to the restaurant . That one meeting made it a day I will never forget.

1 comentario: